At Asana Wellness Center (the “Company” or “We”), we respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit this website (our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
- Through mobile and desktop applications you download from this Website, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Website.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features/register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us via our contact us link.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number or ANY OTHER INFORMATION THE WEBSITE COLLECTS THAT IS DEFINED AS PERSONAL OR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION UNDER AN APPLICABLE LAW (“personal information”);
- that is about you but individually does not identify you, and/or
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information You Provide to Us.
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website.
- Your search queries on the Website.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the Website, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we limit access to certain pages/you may set certain privacy settings for such information by logging into your account profile, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies.
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). The information we collect automatically is statistical data and does not include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our the Website may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs. pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not collect personal Information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To provide you with information about our services
- To provide you with notices about your account/subscription, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- To fulfill any purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have consented to these disclosures. We contractually require these third parties to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an e-mail address to use the “e-mail a friend” feature of our Website, we will transmit the contents of that e-mail and your e-mail address to the recipients.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You may send us an e-mail via our contact link to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us via the Contact Us link.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Thank You for Visiting the Website.
MyASANA log is a professional meal planning, food and activity logging tool that can only be activated by an authorized nutrition counselor. You can login to MyASANA log by using the username and password that was provided by the counselor when your web based cloud account is set up. Your personalized meal plan, grocery list, daily caloric goal and weight control goal are setup by the counselor on your web cloud account, then pushed to the MyASANA log app. The nutritional and weight management goals include your daily calorie budget, goal weight, BMI, macronutrient ratios and other important factors that attribute to better overall health, nutritional habits and weight control.
How it works: Once you login to MyASANA log app you can access your daily meal plan as recommended by your counselor, grocery list, log foods and activities to track your daily amount of calories consumed or burned during activities, and compare those numbers with what has been established by your counselor. MyASANA log's cloud account also allows logging online via a web based portal. Regardless if you log on your phone or the cloud account, all data is sync'd up and down. This logged information can then be viewed and monitored by your nutrition counselor for better coaching and compliance to your personal plan.
NOTE: TO USE MyASANA log YOU WILL NEED TO LOGIN WITH YOUR USERNAME AND PASSWORD PROVIDED BY YOUR NUTRITION PROFESSIONAL. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE EMAIL email@example.com.
This Privacy Statement informs users of the MyASANA log website and the MyASANA log iPhone application about how ASANA Wellness Center, trading as MyASANA log ("MyASANA log" or "we") gathers and uses personal information submitted to MyASANA log and aggregated information collected from the MyASANA log website or via the MyASANA log iPhone application.
Collection of personal information
If you use the MyASANA log iPhone application, you may enter data into the application running locally on your iPhone, in order to set, track and manage your diet and exercise goals. This data may include your birth date, your height and weight, your gender, and specific details of the foods and drinks that you consume and the exercise you do. If you do not subscribe to MyASANA log or create an account at the MyASANA log website, your Personal data will remain on your iPhone and we will have no access to it.
If you subscribe to MyASANA log, you will be asked to provide your email address and to select a password. Subscribing to MyASANA log will automatically create an account at the MyASANA log website under your email address and password, and your Personal data will automatically be synched to your website account. If you create an account at the MyASANA log website, you will be asked to provide an email address and password, and you may enter Personal data into the website.
In addition to the above personal information, we collect standard information about MyASANA log users such as IP addresses, browser type, operating system, pages visited on our site, referring and exit pages, and the dates and times of the visits. This site visitation data is used to administer the site and provide general statistics regarding the use of MyASANA log. Site visitation data is never linked to your personal information, and we do not use it to identify you individually.
Use of personal information
We will treat your Personal data as confidential, and we will not share your personal information or Personal data with third parties without your permission, except in the limited circumstances described below.
We will use the personal information you give us to fulfill the services and products you request from us. This may include billing and shipping of products that you order, sending information that you have requested, or contacting you about products and services that you have purchased. In some circumstances we may use third party contractors to perform these services on our behalf. In such circumstances, we will only provide the contractor with the information needed to perform the services (for example, name and address if a contractor is delivering a product to you), and all contractors will be required to agree to confidentiality obligations with respect to your personal, non-public information.
If you do not opt-out of communications from MyASANA log, we may send you marketing notices including promotions of our products and services. You can opt-out of communications from MyASANA log at any time (see control of personal information below).
We may disclose your personal information when we reasonably believe that it is required by a law or legal process and to protect and defend the rights and interests of MyASANA log, its affiliates, suppliers, or users. In the event MyASANA log goes through a business transition, such as a merger, being acquired by another company, or selling a portion of its assets, users' personal information and Personal data will, in most instances, be part of the assets transferred.
We may use and disclose personal data, in a form that does not identify any individual, to allow MyASANA log and our advertisers to present targeted advertising to you. We may disclose to third parties, including advertisers and potential business partners, aggregated statistics that we develop from Personal data. For example, we may disclose the total number of pounds lost by all MyASANA log users, the average weight loss of MyASANA log users, or generalized information about diet and exercise habits based on aggregated statistics developed from Personal data. This statistical information will not identify any individual.
Control of personal information
You can confirm, change, or update personal information you have provided to us by contacting us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org with your request.
If you want to opt-out of communications from MyASANA log, you can do so by emailing your request to email@example.com. If you change your mind, you can opt-in again, by emailing this same address. When you opt-out of promotional communications from us, you may still receive service messages (such as an order confirmation) and legally mandated notices.
Security of the information we collect
We use a range of technologies and procedures to protect your personal information. For example, we store personal information and Personal data Information in a secure, limited access facility, and we use industry-standard firewalls and security software design to protect the security and integrity of your Personal data Information.
Protection of children's privacy
MyASANA log is a general interest website, and we do not knowingly collect any personal information from children. If you are under 18, you are not permitted to use MyASANA log.
We may also use web beacons, clear gif technology, or action tags as mechanisms to collect aggregate site visitation data by tracking how users navigate to and through our website. We may also use this technology to track the delivery of HTML email messages. Data collected through this mechanism is not linked to personal information.
In addition, if you are using the iPhone application only, MyASANA log or our partners may use analytics technology to track anonymous traffic data about use of the application. This data does not include your personal data.
Enforcement of this statement
If you have questions about the policies described in this statement, please email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of these other sites, and we encourage you to review the policies of each site you use.
Changes to this statement
We may from time to time update this privacy statement. When we make these updates, we will change the "last updated" date listed below. If we make a major change to this statement, we will update users by placing a more prominent notice on our home page. Your use of MyASANA log after an updated privacy statement becomes effective will indicate your acceptance.
Users from outside the United States
MyASANA log and the MyASANA log servers are located in the United States and are subject to the applicable state and federal laws of the United States. If you use MyASANA log, you consent to the use and disclosure of information in accordance with this privacy statement and subject to such laws.
We welcome your input on our privacy statement. If you have any questions or suggestions regarding our privacy statement, please contact us at email@example.com.
Last updated 02/29/2015
End User License Agreement
ASANA WELLNESS CENTERS, L.L.C. trading as ASANA WELLNESS CENTERS, L.L.C.. ("ASANA WELLNESS CENTERS, L.L.C.), provides the MyASANA log website and MyASANA log iPhone application (the "Service"). By providing your email address and creating an account as a user of the Service (a "User"), or by otherwise using the ASANA WELLNESS CENTERS, L.L.C. website, you agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions (this "Agreement"), which we may change at any time by posting notice on the ASANA WELLNESS CENTERS, L.L.C. website. PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY, AND PLEASE CHECK THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS PERIODICALLY FOR CHANGES. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use the Service.
You acknowledge and agree that if ASANA WELLNESS CENTERS, L.L.C. disables access to your account, you may be prevented from accessing the Services, your account details or any files or other content which is contained in your account.
In order to access certain Services, you may be required to provide information about yourself (such as identification or contact details) as part of the registration process for the Service, or as part of your continued use of the Services. You agree that any registration information you provide to ASANA WELLNESS CENTERS, L.L.C. will always be accurate, correct and up to date.
You agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of the Services by any means other than through the interface that is provided by ASANA WELLNESS CENTERS, L.L.C., unless you have been specifically allowed to do so in a separate agreement with ASANA WELLNESS CENTERS, L.L.C.. You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of the Services through any automated means (including use of scripts or web crawlers) and shall ensure that you comply with the instructions set out in any robots.txt file present on the Services.
You agree and understand that you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of passwords associated with any account you use to access the Services. Accordingly, you agree that you will be solely responsible to ASANA WELLNESS CENTERS, L.L.C. for all activities that occur under your account. If you become aware of any unauthorized use of your password or of your account, you agree to notify ASANA WELLNESS CENTERS, L.L.C. immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org
You understand and agree that all information contained within the Services and all data and information compiled by ASANA WELLNESS CENTERS, L.L.C. associated with the Services (such as data files, written text, computer software, music, audio files or other sounds, photographs, videos or other images) which you may have access to as part of, or through your use of, the Services is considered content of ASANA WELLNESS CENTERS, L.L.C.. You may not modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on this content (either in whole or in part) unless you have been specifically authorized to do so by ASANA WELLNESS CENTERS, L.L.C. in a separate agreement.
You acknowledge and agree that ASANA WELLNESS CENTERS, L.L.C. owns all legal right, title and interest in and to the ASANA WELLNESS CENTERS, L.L.C. content and the Services, including any intellectual property rights which subsist in the content and the Services (whether those rights happen to be registered or not, and wherever in the world those rights may exist).
Unless you have agreed otherwise in writing with ASANA WELLNESS CENTERS, L.L.C., nothing in these Terms of Service gives you the right to use any of ASANA WELLNESS CENTERS, L.L.C.’s trade names, trademarks, service marks, logos, domain names, trade dress and other distinctive brand features.
You understand that ASANA WELLNESS CENTERS, L.L.C. in performing the required technical steps to provide the Services to our users, may: (i) transmit or distribute your content over various public networks and in various media, and (ii) make such changes to your content as are necessary to conform and adapt that content to the technical requirements of connecting networks, devices, services or media. You agree that this license shall permit ASANA WELLNESS CENTERS, L.L.C.to take such actions. You confirm to ASANA WELLNESS CENTERS, L.L.C. that you have all the rights, power and authority to grant the above license.
Without limitation of the foregoing, ASANA WELLNESS CENTERS, L.L.C. and ASANA WELLNESS CENTERS, L.L.C. Affiliates make no representations or warranties of any kind regarding the Service, the Site Content or the User Content. The Service, Site Content and User Content are provided in "AS IS" condition, and ASANA WELLNESS CENTERS, L.L.C. and ASANA WELLNESS CENTERS, L.L.C. Affiliates EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING: ALL WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NONINFRINGEMENT, AND ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING AND USAGE OF TRADE; THAT THE SERVICE, THE SITE CONTENT AND USER CONTENT WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, WILL ALWAYS BE AVAILABLE, ACCESSIBLE, UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR OPERATE WITHOUT ERROR, AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE OPERATION, USE OR OTHER EXPLOITATION OF THE SERVICE, THE SITE CONTENT AND USER CONTENT, AND AS TO THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED FROM THE SERVICE OR THE SITE CONTENT.
No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from ASANA WELLNESS CENTERS, L.L.C., any of ASANA WELLNESS CENTERS, L.L.C. Affiliates or through the Service, Site Content or User Content will create any warranty not expressly stated herein.
YOU USE THE WEBSITE, THE SITE CONTENT AND USER CONTENT AT YOUR OWN RISK, AND NEITHER ASANA WELLNESS CENTERS, L.L.C. NOR ASANA WELLNESS CENTERS, L.L.C. AFFILIATES WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO ANY OF THEIR OPERATION, USE OR OTHER EXPLOITATION.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL YOU BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER FROM ASANA WELLNESS CENTERS, L.L.C. OR ASANA WELLNESS CENTERS, L.L.C. AFFILIATES ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE OR SPECIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF PROFITS OR LOSS OF USE), WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO THE WEBSITE, SITE CONTENT OR USER CONTENT, EVEN IF ASANA WELLNESS CENTERS, L.L.C. ORASANA WELLNESS CENTERS, L.L.C. AFFILIATES HAS BEEN INFORMED OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES OR OF LIABILITY, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Account Terms and Conditions
• This Service is not directed at users under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, you are not permitted to register as a User or use the Service.
• You must provide a valid email address and any other information needed in order to complete the signup process.
• You may not use the service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws) as well as the laws of your country.
• A breach or violation of any of the Account Terms as determined in the sole discretion of ASANA WELLNESS CENTERS, L.L.C. will result in an immediate termination of your services.
• We assume members of ASANA WELLNESS CENTERS, L.L.C. will act responsibly and use the tools provided by ASANA WELLNESS CENTERS, L.L.C. in a law-abiding manner. If ASANA WELLNESS CENTERS, L.L.C. determines that any member is not using the system responsibly, we can and will censor, edit or block their transmissions or use of ASANA WELLNESS CENTERS, L.L.C..
General Terms and Conditions
• Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any warranty or condition, express, implied or statutory.
• ASANA WELLNESS CENTERS, L.L.C. does not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
• You expressly understand and agree that ASANA WELLNESS CENTERS, L.L.C. shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses resulting from the use of or inability to use the service.
• You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by ASANA WELLNESS CENTERS, L.L.C..
• Verbal or written abuse of any kind (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any ASANA WELLNESS CENTERS, L.L.C. customer, ASANA WELLNESS CENTERS, L.L.C. employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
The creators of this web site are not responsible for any unwanted consequences associated with the use of this web site. ASANA WELLNESS CENTERS, L.L.C. is intended for informational purpose only and as such does not subject to liability. For all information regarding the correct use of the recommended values and ways of weight loss that are contained in this web site, please consult your physician.
ASANA WELLNESS CENTERS, L.L.C. has been developed to help users track their health and fitness progress, achieve their diet and weight goals and lead a healthy lifestyle. All information found on this web site are for educational purposes only and we do not recommend our users to begin any diet or fitness program, before consulting a physician or a nutritional expert. The authors of this web site, and all its content, cannot guarantee any exercise, health, weight loss or fitness results or improvements to the users of ASANA WELLNESS CENTERS, L.L.C.. ASANA WELLNESS CENTERS, L.L.C. IS NOT A MEDICAL ORGANIZATION. Neither our trainers nor our other staff can provide you with medical advice or diagnosis. Nothing that you may read on this site or that is otherwise provided to you by our Support Team should be construed as such advice or diagnosis. Such information is not a substitute for physician consultation, evaluation, or treatment. This site is intended for use only by healthy adult individuals.
ASANA WELLNESS CENTERS, L.L.C. is not responsible for any health problems that may result from training programs, products, or events you learn about through ASANA WELLNESS CENTERS, L.L.C.. If you engage in any diet or exercise program you receive through ASANA WELLNESS CENTERS, L.L.C., you agree that you do so at your own risk, and are voluntarily participating in these activities.
You are advised that health, diet and fitness advice is often subject to change due to medical research and developments. No assurance can be given that the Service will reflect the most recent findings or developments with respect to the particular material. You are encouraged to consult with your health care provider with any questions or concerns you may have regarding any health condition.
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to email@example.com.